What you need:
125g Plain Flour, 2 beaten eggs, 200ml Milk, Pinch of salt (optional), Oil for cooking
What to do:
- Place flour and salt in bowl.
- Add eggs.
- Using an electric whisk, mix the eggs with the flour.
- Add the milk gradually, continuing to mix, until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a little oil and cook each pancake for approximately 60-90 seconds, until the underneath has started to turn golden.
- Flip pancake over and cook second side for about 60 seconds.
What to put on top (some of the CPrint team's favourites):
Lemon juice & sugar
Maple syrup & chopped pecans
Chocolate sauce, cream & flaked almonds
Greek yoghurt & blueberries
Banana & honey
Mango, passion fruit & Greek yoghurt
Cinnamon & poached apple
Chocolate ice cream & banana
Mascarpone, cherries, ginger & poached pear
Happy Pancake Day!